Sunday, August 8, 2004




Deny yourself... you are nothing.

Submit yourself to him... because your life is in his hands.

I've said that "the moment you give up, you fail." But now I realize I was wrong... it's more like the moment you give up... his work begins, because the hardest thing is letting go, and when you have let go and swallowed your pride... that's when the real fun begins.

When you become nothing... he becomes everything.

True happiness is not in the fulfillment of one's dreams, because dreams (as harsh as it may sound) may simply be reflections of one's own greed. True happiness is in seeing that you are doing what you were made for... you are doing something you were born to do. That being the glorification of him.

Do not forget the love that is ever present in your heart, because in the moment you forget the source from which your life was derived... you die.


Today I saw a newborn baby... one of the sunday school teachers from our church brought into this world a wonderful baby boy. As I gazed at this new life as it lay in it's mother's arm... I found a strange sense of humility coming upon me. I realized that there are so many beautiful things in this world that I have yet to experience; but, I knew that they would not even compare to the beauty of the love that had, has and will have for me. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Here I am... take me.



No comments: